Training Need Assessment and Management for Effective Resource Utilization in Tamil Nadu Highways Department
Shortlisted to bid for this World Bank funded assignment in Tamil Nadu
16 Oct 2017 00:00:00
The objectives of the consulting assignment are:
- Training Need Assessment: Identifying the knowledge gaps of technical and non-technical personnel in TNHD and suggesting suitable measures to produce expected public service by training needs assessment study.
- Training Calendar: Designing and developing comprehensive annual training plan (CATP) from short-term to medium-term to long-term for all personnel of TNHD including freshers covering various groups of staff with approximate budget.
- Training Content: Developing curriculum for various training programs as planned in the CATP.
- Implement Select Program: Implementing selective training programs proposed in the CATP in consultation with TNHD and evaluating the effectiveness.
- Augment Existing System: Studying the existing training system in TNHD and suggesting measures for creating and exclusive training wing within TNHD.
- Exposure Visits: Expose the engineers of the department to the best practices across the world, in providing sustainable eco-friendly green roads.
- Support Implementation: Assisting in getting the necessary approvals from the Government for training plan, training center development plan and related budget.